Title: Social Media Manager
Job Location: Liberia
Join our KALI Team!
We are seeking a highly motivated Social Media Manager to expand the team’s social media strategy and to promote brand awareness. This role offers the intern a total immersion into a highly competitive administrative market and the successful candidate will work closely with key members of staff, external social media consultants, and the agency’s clients and candidates to learn about social media, digital communications, and marketing in a business to business environment.
- Assist with streamlining company social media accounts (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram), ensuring the content is uniformed for all KALI landing pages, graphics, and other elements within the communities. The goal is to increase the number of followers on social media platforms while engaging in creative conversations.
- Developing a story bank of successful testimonies through KALI to upload onto social media platforms.
Set up and manage a company Flickr account and post interesting photos.
- Scheduling and coordinating weekly brainstorming meetings with the CEO to establish content ideas.
- Monitor social media analytics such as Facebook Insights, HootSuite for Twitter, and Instagram Insights, and develop a monthly report for the CEO.
- Attend interesting local events to update on social media platforms.
High School Diploma and/or some college
Would need a laptop or personal computer